- Data we handle for delivering the service through our Tereo VMS Application and associated websites (“Business Data”):
- This includes data provided to TereoTech by Employees and/or Contractors and/or Users of Tereo VMS and Tereo Visitor Management System. This also includes data provided by a Representative, Employee, or Contractor of an organization / institution when using any of TereoTech’s Applications. Under data protection laws, TereoTech is a “controller” of this data as well as personal data of Visitors to our website.
- Data that we handle through our Tereo VMS Application (“Service Data”): Under data protection laws, TereoTech is considered a “processor” of this data.
Collection of Service Data and Business Data
TereoTech enables its Client’s Users within an organization (“End Users”) to use its VMS Application – Tereo VMS to digitize and automate their Visitor Management process. External Visitors who are invited for meetings, or who visit the End User’s premises on their own initiative, may have to register themselves on TereoTech’s Visitor Management System at End Users premises.
The use of Tereo VMS Application by organizations is conditional on the following:
- To use TereoTech’s Service, the Admin of the End User Entity subscribes to the use of Tereo VMS Application and authorizes End Users to use the Application
- End Users may use the Tereo VMS Application for its intended purpose of digitizing and automating the Visitor Registration process
- External Visitors who interact with Tereo VMS at an End User’s premises may need to provide personal information on TereoTech’s VMS as part of the End User Entity’s Visitor Registration process. Such personal information may include mobile numbers, email ID, picture, and Company information.
Use of Personal Data
We use the Service Data and Business Data collected as described below.
- Upon activation of Tereo VMS by the Admin of an End User, TereoTech registers the End User and its authorized Users as End Users of
- Tereo VMS and associated websites
- Where required, to send End Users information about Application Activation credentials and login credentials to Tereo web portals
- TereoTech authenticates the End User when the End User attempts to use Tereo VMS
- Record, store and transmit Visitor data as required by the Application
- To use the information recorded to recognize the Visitor when they interact with Tereo VMS in subsequent interactions
- To use the information and make available reports to the Admin of Tereo VMS
- To create and use aggregated information for any of the purposes above;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our business and online properties;
- To comply with the law and protect rights, safety and property;
- In connection with a business sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets or reorganization; or
- For other purposes requested or permitted by our customers or End Users
TereoTech may share Service Data with our affiliates, Service Partners and other entities that help us with any of the above.
Personal Data Rights and Choices
To exercise any rights you have under privacy or data protection law regarding your Service Data (such as rights to delete your personal Data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for Processing Business Data
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to inform End Users about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds for processing Business Data are as follows:
- To honor our commitments to End Users with respect to the use of TereoTech Applications and their related web portals: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our Tereo Application related obligations to our customers, or to take steps at customers’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them
- Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of consent
- Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities such as the following in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Improving our Customer service
- For sustainable Marketing practices
- Protecting our customers, personnel and property
- Analyzing and improving our business
- Managing legal issues
We may also process personal data for the same legitimate interests of our End Users
- We need to perform a service for you based on your activation and use of TereoTech Application
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Our Service may be used by Educational Institutions and other Child care organization as part of their security management procedures. In such cases, the Educational Institution or Organization is directly responsible for securing parental consent for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Security and Data Retention
To manage data security risks, we maintain physical, organizational and technical safeguards, which are subject to periodic changes. End Users and other third parties handle personal data subject to their own privacy and security policies or procedures, which we do not control.
Cookies and Automated Data Collection
In our Apps and on our websites we and third parties may collect certain information by automated means.
TereoTech may use third-party Service Providers to display advertisements to its End Users to help support and maintain our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Partners”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Data Transfers
Under certain circumstances, TereoTech may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
TereoTech may disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with a legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TereoTech Solutions Private Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Retention of Data
How to Contact Us
Attn: Privacy Officer
127 Damji Shamji Udyog Bhavan, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053